We're looking for Sponsors. Place Your Ad Here.

Monday, February 13, 2006

Antichrisis - A Legacy Of Love - Mark II (2005)

Gothic Folk
Germany

Antichrisis is a project of Sid. and this album is a revised version of A Legacy Of Love (1998). "and it definitely didn't sound at all like a simple re-issue".

it's totally not a metal album, and you can even call it's folk pop for some songs! but i know many people out there love good music, not style, and this is good music :)

maybe there're some things you might not know about this project, about Sid and why he decided to release this version. ah... the reason is a four letter word... L.O.V.E.... long story...

and tomorrow is valentine's day and i know i'm gonna stay at home listen to this cd again cause i got no girl lol

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1BDB2S1L

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Daniel2026@aol.com: Heh, I don't have a girl either, so I won't be doing anything for Valentine's Day as well. I'm used to that, though. I've actually never had a girfriend, so it's no skin off my back either. Lately it seems that everytime I try to pursue a girl or am interested in her, she thinks I'm stalking her. What gives?

Anyway, at The University of South Alabama where I attend college there was this blind date program they had for V-Day where guys would compete for a date with this one girl(Jane) and girls would compete for a date with this one guy(Joe.)

Well, I was the second guy eliminated, unfortunately. Jane claimed that I 'made out with her' or something. See, all the guys had to kiss Jane through a piece of Saran Wrap. How lame is that? If all the guys just gave her a little peck on the lips, how could she judge which kiss was the best? I had to add a little something extra to it without going too far, but I guess I did anyway. Haha, and all the female contestants put makeup on the male contestants and we had to wear girls' clothes and stuff. Haha.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006 3:23:00 PM  
Blogger Huỳnh Thế An said...

hey it's cool haha

there was no activities here in my uni this morning :( now is 15:45 and i got some meeting late at night. hope i'll have fun there, and who knows, maybe i'll have a crush on some girl :D

(i'm looking)

Tuesday, February 14, 2006 3:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home