We're looking for Sponsors. Place Your Ad Here.

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Benighted - Identisick (2006)

Brutal Death Metal
France

I had a talk about Death Metal in 2006 with a friend of mine (No-Skull) some days ago. And he ended up telling me a favourite Brutal Death band of him: Benighted, from France. He told me that their latest release is a must have for any guys into Brutal (as well as all their albums before!). Hmm, I'm not sure about it since I don't like Brutal much. But the sound in this album is pretty good, fast, tight and very aggressive. It's up to you \m/

Oh and he also told me that the guitar player in this band is an overseas Vietnamese. So you guys Vietnamese, check it out.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OE45MBDP

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks I like it.

Saturday, March 25, 2006 3:49:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gracias por la aportaciones, guena musica, menos mal ;-)

Saturday, March 25, 2006 7:37:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's Quang
French Metal is good :D I love French and Vietnamese LOL (with some chance i can xxx with a cute french girl or a cuty vietnamese LOL) :D

Thx

Sunday, March 26, 2006 4:30:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great band.
Can I bother and ask for more Arkona?
Damn what a folk band...rocks a lot.

Monday, March 27, 2006 6:48:00 AM  
Anonymous dc.Sniper.on.crack said...

@anonymous #2: Watch out, she might be packin' a razor in her yes-yes spot. ;)

Monday, March 27, 2006 10:32:00 AM  
Anonymous Unorthodox said...

I was hopping for somthing more like blood red throne, bu this stuff is actually pretty good.. very brutal indeed. Suffer the children cover is awsome.

Monday, March 27, 2006 10:47:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fuck you all. where you wrote a fucking bitrate?! FUCINGS NIGERS!

Friday, May 05, 2006 12:04:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is fucking Awesome!

Saturday, May 06, 2006 7:29:00 PM  
Blogger broKeNbot said...

Man, This is cool!

Monday, May 29, 2006 4:17:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello,nice post thanks for sharing?. I just joined and I am going to catch up by reading for a while. I hope I can join in soon.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010 2:16:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home