We're looking for Sponsors. Place Your Ad Here.

Friday, March 31, 2006

Harem Scarem - Higher (2003)

Melodic Rock
Canada

Definitely not a metal album. I uploaded this album for a friend yesterday (yeah 'she' wheedled me although I was busy like hell lol). Then I decided to post the link here as well. Some of you may never heard of this band, they're mature but their music is fresh and full of energy. MelodicRock.com rated this album 100% and stayed at #2 of best melodic rock albums of 2003. More info.

http://www.hemenpaylas.com/download/343154/Harem_Scarem_-_Higher__2003_.zip.html

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They're very famouse in Japan. Could you upload more album like this one? Melodic Rock is good for everybody.

Friday, March 31, 2006 3:21:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice! I found a place where you can
make some nice extra cash secret shopping. Just go to the site below
and put in your zip to see what's available in your area.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 1:33:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice! I found a place where you can
make some nice extra cash secret shopping. Just go to the site below
and put in your zip to see what's available in your area.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 1:40:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home